Wellington Mall Florida is a shopping paradise for locals and tourists alike! With over 200 stores, there is something for everyone to enjoy. From the latest fashion trends to the hottest electronics, Wellington Mall Florida has it all. Any time of year, visitors can find great deals on clothing, shoes, jewelry, and more.
Whether you are looking for a quick bite or a special gift, you will be sure to find it at Wellington Mall Florida!
In Wellington, Florida, there is a two-story super-regional shopping center called The Mall at Wellington Green.
The mall has more than 170 shops and restaurants in addition to Dillard’s, JCPenney, Macy’s, City Furniture, Ashley Furniture, CMX Theaters, and more.
It was one of the final malls constructed in Palm Beach County and in South Florida. Taubman Centers launched it in 2001, and in 2014, it was sold to Starwood Retail Partners.
Burdines, Dillard’s (which launched its first South Florida stores at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale in 1993 and Pembroke Lakes in 1995), JCPenney, and Lord & Taylor, whose store moved from Palm Beach Mall, where the mall’s anchors when it first opened on October 8, 2001.
Due to Jordan Marsh’s Florida division closing before the construction of both malls, Wellington Green and Pembroke Lakes Mall are two of the rare shopping centers in South Florida that didn’t have a store when they first opened.
In 2003, Burdines was dual-branded as Burdines- Macy’s, and in 2005, it was just Macy’s.
In 2007, after Lord & Taylor’s closure, the structure’s three tenants—City Furniture on the ground floor, Ashley Furniture and La-Z-Boy on the upper level—took over.
In order to create place for Paragon Theaters, which debuted on February 10, 2017, La-Z-BoyTM closed in 2014. On September 19, that same year, CMX Cinemas acquired Paragon Theaters.
Two years after the mall’s official inauguration, in the fall of 2003, Nordstrom opened. It closed on April 5, 2019, after making an announcement on January 23.
The shopping area is surrounded by a number of buildings, such as the lifestyle center Wellington Green Shoppes and the power center Wellington Green Commons, which is anchored by Whole Foods Market.
- Jewelry Box — Since launching on July 16, Jewelry Box has established itself as Wellington’s go-to place for excellent costume jewelry. Customers adore owners Jan and Maria Levine’s customized service, and given that the designer-inspired jewelry costs less than $200, you can get anything you want without going into debt.
- Laced — Don’t anticipate standard, everyday footwear from Laced. This Boston-based store, which debuted on August 2, sells hard-to-find footwear from brands like Jordan, Nike, and Yeezy, as well as high-end streetwear from Supreme and Bape. Even brand-new clothing, shoes, and other items can be consigned by owner Joamil Rodriguez.
- Q’Bola Café — Q’Bola Café, a bustling Cuban bakery, and café with counter service, opened in early July. It serves hearty sandwiches, and Latin-inspired treats, including salchipapas, a South American street food dish made with thinly sliced, pan-fried beef sausage combined with savory coleslaw and French fries.
- Pici Nutrition – is a health and wellness retailer dedicated to meeting the nutritional demands and general well-being of its customers. From whey protein to probiotics, Pici Nutrition has been open since March 1. Each has transgenic ingredients that have been thoroughly studied and verified by the FDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). Visit www.piciusa.com for further details.
- Comfortia – The 1,148-square-foot Comfortia, has established itself as Wellington’s top foot- and body-wellness destination. Customers can choose from top-selling orthotics and fitness items including digital body massagers, orthotic sports shoes, and a free foot scanner that produces bespoke insoles in less than 15 minutes. Visit www.facebook.com/comfortiastore for more details.
- Keywa’s – is a brand-new, 400-square-foot eatery that opened on June 10 and caters to sweet and savory cravings. It offers waffles, smoothies, boba teas, savory and sweet crêpes like the ham and cheese America and the kid-friendly Chocó, which is stuffed with M&Ms, brownie bites, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and caramel syrups.
- Med Plate – Authentic Mediterranean classics with Old World flavors are served at Med Plate, a 774-square-foot fast-casual restaurant owned by restaurateur Raymond Ibrahim. Satay platters and the restaurant’s distinctive 10-ounce churrasco skirt steak are grilled to smoky perfection.
- Maha Town – According to Maha Town owner Harry Rodriguez, celebrations are worth remembering in interesting ways. The 5,800 square foot Wellington location offers fresh floral arrangements, balloon bouquets, unique backdrops, and personalized gift-giving on display. Visit www.themahashop.com for more details.
- Ashley Furniture – A manufacturer and retailer of furniture for the home, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is based in Arcadia, Wisconsin. Ashley Furniture produces and sells household furnishings all over the world. More than 700 Ashley Furniture HomeStore retail furniture stores, which are independently owned and operated by licensees in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Central America, and Japan, are available through two distribution channels: independent furniture dealers and Ashley Furniture Industries’ online store.
The mall is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. The address of The Mall at Wellington Green is 10300 West Forest Hill Boulevard. Call (561) 227-6900 or visit www.shopwellingtongreen.com for more details.
More than 160 retailers may be found at the 1.2 million square foot, two-level regional shopping center known as The Mall at Wellington Green.
Spinoso Real Estate Group is in charge of overseeing The Mall at Wellington Green. Numerous enclosed shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and significant retail developments from coast to coast are included in Spinoso’s extensive portfolio. Please visit www.spinosoreg.com for further details.
Whether you’re looking for a new wardrobe for the season or a special gift for someone special, there’s something for everyone at Wellington Mall.
Come explore the wide selection of stores, featuring some of the top names in retail.